|Area of Service||:||General|
10.00 a.m to 01.00 p.m
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Select a time slot to book an appointment
- Vaidyaratnam is offering online consultation where patients are not being able to reach the hospital.
- An online consultation can never be compared to a normal in-hospital consultation where the doctor is able to physically examine the patient.
- You are advised to come to the hospital for consultation whenever you are in a position for the same. If the consultation cannot wait, then only you should opt for an online consultation.
- By accepting online consultation, you agree and accept that the doctors and all personnel directly or indirectly involved with any part of the online consultation set up shall not be held responsible in the unlikely event of an error in diagnosis or management due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions.
- Vaidyaratnam and/or its doctors shall not be held responsible for complete accuracy of online consultation, limited in its scope as it is, with no physical examination of the patient being possible. While every attempt will be made to ensure comprehensiveness of the consultation, unforeseen situations may arise. Your accepting online consultation will be taken as your consent for an online consultation with its ingrained limitations.
- Validity of Fee: Patient may avail a maximum of two video consultations within a period of 14 days starting from the date of first consultation. He/She can have multiple numbers of telephonic consultations with the doctor, within these 14 days.
- Refund of Fee: The consultation fee is refundable in a situation where Vaidyaratnam and or its doctors are not in a position to conduct the online consultation due to any unforeseen situations.
- Currently the Online Consultation is available for the Patients from India only, and the timings shown in the booking are Indian Standard Time (IST)